Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun Quiz, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I found this little diversion via digg.com:

I could survive for 47 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor

Created by Bunk Beds Pedia



Yes, that's right - it is apparently not enough that there is actually a site out there dedicated to everything you might want to know about bunk beds (and probably a lot you didn't). The site has a quiz that determines how long you could survive with a Velociraptor.

Speaking of useless minutiae, did you know "minutiae" is the plural of "minutia?" I didn't. I thought "minutia" was its own plural, like "data."

So each of the totally useless bits of information I gave you in this post are, by themselves, "minutia" (I think I am up to 5 or 6 at this point, depending on how you count), but together, they are "minutiae."

Who knew?

blog comments powered by Disqus